We will be closed from the 23rd December to the 13th January.
ONSITE CORPORATE MOBILE MASSAGE
ONSITE MASSAGE Auckland’s leading professional, onsite mobile massage provider – offering a cost-effective solution to your workplace and corporate wellbeing needs.
As well as doing events and seminars, we can help to lower the effects of accumulated stress or repetitive tensions in the workplace.
ONSITE MASSAGE provides expert therapeutic and relaxing chair and table massage to help de-stress and motivate your employees, thereby increasing productivity and reducing absenteeism.
With over 10 years of experience, we specialize in workplace massage!
FROM ACHES AND PAINS TO PRODUCTIVITY GAIN
Your staff or customers will feel relaxed and rejuvenated; and because our qualified practitioners are experienced and mobile, you are provided with an easy to set up and stress-free, beneficial service.
Your massage on an ergonomic massage chair can be received fully clothed – incorporating back, neck, shoulder, arms and hands. Appointments are between 10 and 45 minutes. Discover how you can recover from injuries faster, release pain and aid the body’s recovery. We also offer hour long table massages which can be used to treat some acute and chronic problems, so you can get back to normal more quickly!
“WELLBEING requires a balance in tension between the opposing draining and recuperative forces”
(www.osh.govt.nz/order/catalogue/4.shtml – stress and fatigue: their impact on health and safety in the workplace)
Click here to CONTACT US for more information.
PROUD SPONSORS OF CURE KIDS
WHY USE ONSITE MASSAGE LTD?
* a professional, friendly service which is easy to set up and offers outstanding service
* we come to you so no time is wasted
* you choose the duration, time, day of massage
* our qualified and experienced therapists will tailor the massage to your staff’s needs – and will target areas affected by your specific work environment to help combat OOS/RSI
* we can help to significantly reduce stress, increase productivity, reduce absenteeism and motivate employees
* a cost-effective solution to your company’s wellbeing needs with reliable and experienced therapists
* the benefits of massage include amongst others – easing of tension, increases alertness, enhances calm thinking, boosts energy – thus giving you a more happy, relaxed and focused working environment
* an effective way to combat work-related stress with a personal wellness program
Tips for employees
Some strategies for managing workplace stress can include:
- Taking regular breaks
- Learning how to act rather than react – we experience stress when we feel situations are out of our control
- Taking a deep breath – a few minutes of deep breathing can help restore balance if you are feeling stressed; there are some great tools to help with this at QuietKit. (external link)
- Minimizing interruptions – make a plan to control regular interrupters, for example, only answer emails during certain windows of time
- Eating and sleeping well
- Keeping physically fit by doing regular exercise.
Visit WorkSafe New Zealand to see their resources on identifying and managing stress (external link) .
www.whss.govt.nz – an updated strategy for raising and dealing with workplace health and safety
www.backcare.org.uk – reducing the risks and ergonomic assessments
www.rsi.org.uk – information and treatment of RSI
www.stress.org.uk – stress management options
www.nccam.nih.gov – information on various complementary and alternative medicines and practices
www.healthnavigator.org.nz Stress at Work